Purposes of Use in Handling of Personal Information
Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd. (the Company) handles personal information of the concerned individual within the scope necessary to perform business and to achieve the purposes of use below, and does not use personal information beyond that scope.
(1) Receiving commission of business from Company subsidiaries
(2) Supporting and supervising management of Company subsidiaries
(3) Internal management business
(4) Other business which the Company can conduct and accompanying business (including business for which handling will be permitted in the future)
2. Purposes of Use
(1) To conclude and execute contracts concerning business being commissioned from Company subsidiaries
(2) To recommission business concerning (1) to third parties
(3) To acquire and dispose securities on proprietary accounts
(4) To execute commissioned business in the case of when all or part of treatment of personnel information is commissioned from other business operators, etc.
(5) To research real estate, etc., research market, develop and study financial products, securities and services
(6) To conduct various proposals and advice on financial products and services, etc. of partner companies, etc.
(7) To identify and manage various risks
(8) To recruit officers and employees of the Company and its subsidiaries and manage employment
(9) To conduct internal control (internal management) business of the Company and its subsidiaries
(10) To manage business partners of the Company
(11) To procure funds for the Company
(12) To provide personal information to third parties within the scope necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes of use
Revised January 1, 2018
Mizuho Realty One Co., Ltd.